To be the leading financial institution in Malawi
A SACCO that provides quality and affordable financial services to individual members and organizations in accordance with the Best Practices.
To effectively and efficiently provide quality and affordable financial services that would in turn contribute to sustainable economic growth and development.
Our Core Values
- Professionalism and impartiality in the provision of services.
- Concern for the community
- Customer satisfaction through effective and efficient service delivery.
This Customer Service Charter marks an important milestone in Chitukuko Sacco Society’s commitment to excellence in service delivery. It is a commitment by the Sacco to offer excellent service to all its customers and stakeholders.
Our Obligations (Staff Obligations):
We shall endeavour to provide our stakeholders with high quality service by:-
- Having competent and knowledgeable staff as regards our products and services.
- Communicating effectively on new developments giving clear and concise information
- Acting on any feedback relayed and prompt response
- Being polite and courteous
- Always adhering to the Sacco By-laws, rules and regulations.
- Exercising honesty and integrity when transacting
Your responsibilities (Member Responsibilities):
- To be courteous and respectful to our staff.
- To be kind and polite to other customers.
- To attend meetings (AGM & SGM) punctually.
- To always adhere to the Sacco By-laws, rules and regulations.
- To engage us in constructive criticism through the laid down procedures.
- To comply with Malawian laws in dealing with the Society.
- To provide accurate information and authentic documents during transaction.
- To exercise honesty and integrity in transacting with us.
- Not to offer inducement by way of gifts and favours to Board of Directors or staff, or to solicit the same in return for our services.
When you visit us:
We shall provide the following services within 20 minutes
We shall provide the following services within an hour
We shall provide the following services within the same day:
Processing of salaries into member accounts
We shall refund share to exiting members:
The society recognizes its staff as its most valuable resource and will therefore continue to develop and motivate them through:-
- Staff training
• Provision of a conducive working environment
• Continuous performance appraisal
• Efficient handling of personnel matters
• Timely payment of salaries/allowances/benefits
• Suppliers have to be conversant with Public Procurement and Disposal Act, and the Chitukuko Sacco Procurement Policy
• Goods delivered and/or services satisfactorily offered to completion shall be paid within 30 days upon presentation of invoice
• Suppliers should NEVER compromise our staff
It is the duty of Chitukuko Sacco to comply with regulations by all government bodies including; Reserve Bank of Malawi; the Financial Cooperatives Act 2011, Cooperatives Societies Act 2010; MUSCCO etc
• Our offices are open from Monday to Friday (Weekdays) 8.00am to 3:00pm;
To contact us:
Chitukuko Sacco Society Limited
Tel: +265 887 000 888
Pacific Mall, beside Blockbuster
Tel: +265 882 647 454
In Anglican offices Off Blantyre-Zomba Road
Opposite Nedbank offices
Tel: +265 881 599 804